Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lack of photographic evidence

For the past several posts, you may have noticed a severe lack of beautiful, Sweetie-taken photographs to accompany the rather lame prose. That will continue in the future unless I figure out how to change the size of the photos I have already posted here.

I assumed it would be an easy task to find the place where all of the photos are magically stored, download them back to my computer (for those which I can't find on my local drives anyway), and shrink their footprint. Then, I should be able to upload them to the magic server in the sky and my available space would increase dramatically.

Not happening. Can't for the life of me figure out how to change the photos without opening each and every post. 

Sigh.

Anyone have any ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment