Monday, July 11, 2011

Geology Journeys: Hello World!

Apparently, my Sweetie joined the Geoblogosphere with her new Blog entitled "Geology Journeys" which is geared towards Geoscience Junkies. With her background in Geology and Geophysics, she plans on providing readers with more geologic information about the parks we visit. 
I doubt very much if she will have daily posts as the research time alone may actually run into the tens of minutes :)!

So, if you have a desire to follow our journeys in a somewhat different angle, check out her new blog. And you might want to sign up for email delivery so you don't forget to go there everyday!




Geology Journeys: Hello World!: "Welcome to my very first blog. Alright, it's not very exciting. Stay tuned and you'll see some wonderful places to visit. My husband and I t..."

No comments:

Post a Comment